| Phone: 920.622.4361 | Fax: 920.622.5360 |
Camping at Oakwood
- Permanent & seasonal sites
- Tent & camping areas - RV areas
- Water & electric hook-ups
- Sewer hook-ups
- In-ground swimming pool
- Three playground areas
- Full service restaurant & bar
- Huge game room (lower level)
- Tiki Bar by the pool with some convenience items
- Snack Bar
- Complete laundry facilities - clean bathrooms & showers
- Live entertainment & special activities throughtout summer
- Oakwood's own "Fireworks" display on the 4th of July weekend
- Annual Corn Roast every August - 3rd Saturday with live entertaiment
- Oaktoberfest every October - 2nd Saturday a fun filled day with Live entertainment at night
- Auctions on Labor Day and Memorial Day weekends
- Leashed pets allowed
- Ice by the bag
- Firewood for sale
- Hayrides throughout the summer
- Cottages available on Little Silver Lake (best lakes in Wisconsin-no motors) approx. 4.5 miles from us on Hwy Cty H
Camping & Pool Rules
Campground map is an approximation and is not to scale.
2018 Campsite Rates & Cancellation Policy
Required 50% down payment to hold your reservations.The final 50% is due 20 days prior to your arrival dated.
All payments must be made by charge card (checks allowed on down payment if made 30 days prior to arrival date)
Short Notice Bookings:
When making reservations 60 days or less from date of arrival full payment will be due at time of making those reservations.
Extra Holiday Fee:
$5.00 per night on Holidays, with a 3 night minimum stay (Memorial weekend, July 4th, Labor Day weekend)
* Rates are based on 2 adults & their dependent children.
- You must be 21 to rent a campsite
- Pets allowed (must be leashed)
- All sites include water & electric hook-up.
Check-In: 3:00 p.m.
(Note: If you wish to check-in earlier there is an additional $10.00 fee)
Check-Out: 1:00 p.m.
(If staying longer, please advise the bartender)
Permanent & Seasonal Sites
Spacious permanent & seasonal sites are available and Oakwood is also a mobile home park. Home to plenty of trees and shade, these private areas include water and sewer.
Our average permanent site is approximately 4500-5000 square feet.
For more information, rates, and availability, please call 920.622.4361.
Copyright 2015-2017 Oakwood Campsites Bar & Grill, LLC - All rights reserved.
N5428 24th Avenue - Wild Rose, WI 54982-9076
All prices, terms, and rules are subject to change without notice.