| Phone: 920.622.4361 | Fax: 920.622.5360 |
PART-TIME WAIT STAFF AND BARTENDERS
- Must possess the ability to count money and make correct change
- To either have experience or to learn a POS system
- To work calmly and effectively under pressure when busy
- To work well with people including co-workers
- You will be serving customers, need to have smile on face at all times and in your voice.
- Must be able to walk, stand for long periods of time, as well as lift, stoop, bend, and squat.
- Willing to learn and do anything to accomplish your job from serving to cleaning and anything else that maybe asked of you pertaining to the job.
- Bartenders will learn to make & bake pizzas. Bartenders will learn to close and closing during the busy time can or will be 2am.
Off Season is January to the end of April, and the first part of May. During this time we are only open Friday & Saturday, with the exception of Easter Sunday & Mother's Day.
- Bar Hours: Friday 3pm to close. Saturday Noon to close. Serving lunch specials noon to 3pm. Bartenders could work 6 to 10 hours.
- Restaurant Hours: Friday & Saturday nights are 4:30-9pm. Wait staff would be approximately 3 to 5 hours on those nights.
Full Season will start getting busier in May and Memorial Day Weekend usually kicks-off the summer.
- Bar Hours: Thursday & Friday 3pm to close. Saturday Noon to close, with lunch served from noon to 3pm. Sunday 3pm to close.
- Tiki Bar: Saturday 9:30am to close. Sunday's on holiday weekends 10am to close. Bartenders could work from 4 to 12 hours.
- Restaurant Hours: Thursday 4:30-8pm. Friday & Saturday 4:30-9pm. Sunday 4:30-8pm. Wait staff could work from 4 to 7 hours.
- Holiday Weekends: Holiday weekends are usually very busy and we ask all staff to work during these weekends. We have live bands, DJ's and fun activities throughout the summer, besides doing banquet events too.
- Read the job requirements on this page.
- Download the application form [Word .docx] or,
Download the application form [Adobe PDF]
- Fill out the form & print
- Mail the completed form to:
OAKWOOD BAR, RESTAURANT, & CAMMPGROUND
N5428 24th Avenue
Wild Rose, WI 54984-9078
Oakwood is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with The Wisconsin Fair Employment Law (Wis. Fair Employment Law, ss 111.31 to 111.395, Wis. Stats.)
Copyright 2015-2017 Oakwood Campsites Bar & Grill, LLC - All rights reserved.
N5428 24th Avenue - Wild Rose, WI 54982-9076
All prices, terms, and rules are subject to change without notice.