| Phone: 920.622.4361 | Fax: 920.622.5360 |
Camping at Oakwood
Oakwood Bar, Restaurant & Campsites is a family owned and operated business with 60 acres of wooded grounds. We are a full service restaurant. We have a great menu, childrens' menu, and nightly specials. We have two bars, restaurant area, and a beautiful deck to enjoy while having a drink overlooking our pond, as well as an outside bar we call the Tiki Bar.
Our campsites offer a swimming pool, and acivities throughout the season for campers of all ages.
Oakwood Bar & Restaurant is a great venue for banquets, parties, weddings and special events. We also offer offer off site catering.
- Full service restaurant & bar
- Permanent & seasonal sites
- Tent & RV camping areas
- Water & electric hook-ups
- Sewer hook-ups
- In-ground swimming pool
- Playground areas
- Arcade type games inside bar and outside by Tiki Bar for kids
- Tiki Bar & Snack Bar by the pool with some convenience items
- Complete laundry facilities
- Clean Shower House – with paid showers
- Pets allowed – but must be kept on leash at all times
- Ice by the bag
- Firewood for sale
- Theme weekends along with kids crafts/games throughout the season
- Hayrides throughout the summer
- New Catch & Release Pond 2021
Live SUMMER entertainment & special activities
Annual Corn Roast every August - 3rd Saturday
Oaktoberfest usually 1st or 2nd weekend of October
Oakwood's own "Fireworks" display - 4th of July weekend
Camping & Pool Rules
Campground map is an approximation and is not to scale.
Permanent & Seasonal Sites
Spacious permanent & seasonal sites are available. Home to plenty of trees and shade, these private areas include water and sewer.
- Permanent site is a mobile home with year round water.
- Seasonal site pays an annual fee, includes sewer and water, and electric read 3 times per year.
Our average permanent site is approximately 4500-5000 square feet.
For more information, rates, and availability, please call 920.622.4361.
2021 Campsite Rates & Cancellation Policy
* Rates are based on 2 adults & their dependent children.
All payments must be made by credit/debit card.
Short Notice Bookings:
When booking 20 days or less from the date of camping, full payment will be due at the time of making reservations, and must be paid by credit/debit card. No refunds on short notice bookings.
(Memorial, July 4th & Labor Day Week/Weekend) 3-night minimum required. Nightly and weekly rates available. Cancellations on Holidays bookings there are no refunds.
- Only one unit per campsite (including tent area too)
- You must be 21 to rent a campsite
- Pets allowed (must be leashed)
- All sites include water & electric hook-up.
- Check-In: 3:00 p.m.
(Note: If you wish to check-in earlier there is an additional $10.00 fee)
- Check-Out: Noon
(If staying longer, please advise the bartender)
Copyright 2015-2021 Oakwood Campsites Bar & Grill, LLC - All rights reserved.
N5428 24th Avenue - Wild Rose, WI 54984-9076
All prices, terms, and rules are subject to change without notice.